A word about Arriva Travel
Founded in 1974, Arriva Travel is a privately held professional travel management corporation specializing in leisure and business travel planning. Arriva travel is headquartered White Plains, Westchester County, New York.
Our travel consultants have been chosen not only for their destination expertise but for their willingness to provide friendly and highly personalized service.
Our agency is a proud member of American Express Travel Services. Why is this affiliation important to you? We use the advantages of this combined buying power to bring you the most competitive prices and value-added specials on land and cruise vacations. Plus, our agency enjoys the special attention from tour operators and cruise companies alike - who are committed to providing you - our valued client - with the assurance that service before and during your trip, will not only meet but exceed your expectation!
We are committed to bringing you up-to-the minute vacation specials. Therefore, the information on this site will constantly change to reflect the best specials available. We are never complacent about our business. At Arriva Travel, we continually strive to improve upon our services. Attention to detail and caring about our clients' individual needs separates us from the competition. There are no surprises when you travel with us. We know our greatest advertisement is a happy and satisfied client. Our client's repeat business is the best testimony to the incredible value we offer. We look forward to working with you.
- To provide the online user an experienced and qualified travel planner
- To listen to the clients needs, not just their words and to be their advocate through the entire travel process
- To create an individual ongoing, repeat relationship; achieved through consistent companywide programs to communicate consumer relevant information and follow up
- Recognizing that the client's needs is the reason we exist
- Agents that care beyond just the sale, and learn about what is important to the individual client
- Responsive to clients changing needs before, during and after travel
- To be accountable for our recommendations and trip details
- Being the traveler's advocate
- Continuing to review and evolve to meet market changes with speed and flexibility
- Working to achieve a pleasant and positive work environment that fosters an atmosphere for personal growth